To use a custom domain name with Cloudflare, first log in to your account and visit the domain that you wish to point at Pinecast.
Along the top, choose the DNS section:
In the DNS section, add a new record with the following settings:
- Record Type: CNAME
yoursubdomain.mypodcast.comif you wish to use a subdomain)
- TTL: Automatic TTL
You should also prefer to use proxying through Cloudflare, as this will improve site performance.
Next, visit the Crypto section. The following settings should be set:
- SSL: Flexible (Full and Full Strict will not work with Pinecast)
- Always use HTTPS: On
- Automatic HTTPS Rewrites: On
On Pinecast, visit your podcast dashboard.
- If you have not already set up a site, visit the Site tab and create a site.
- Visit the Site Builder.
- Switch to the Settings tab, then Custom Domain.
- Set your domain name and save.