If you've submitted your podcast to Spotify through Pinecast, you have historically accessed your Spotify analytics on your podcast dashboard. Now, Spotify allows you to access your analytics through their podcasters portal, which can provide some additional information.
Accessing Spotify for Podcasters
- Visit the Spotify for Podcasters portal and log in.
- Click the "Add your podcast" button in the sidebar.
- Enter your show's Pinecast RSS feed and click Next. You can find your RSS feed on your podcast dashboard.
- Spotify will ask you to verify ownership. Click Send code. You'll receive an email with a verification code.
- After verifying, add any additional metadata.
- Press Submit.
You'll now have access to Spotify's dedicated podcast portal, with some additional analytics. You'll continue to receive Spotify analytics on your Pinecast podcast dashboard.
If you run into any trouble, please don't hesitate to reach out through the chat in the lower right corner of this page.