Pinecast provides a subdomain for every podcast created with a paid plan which can be populated with a beautiful custom site that is automatically generated.
Sites are hosted on pinecast.co (rather than pinecast.com) as a security feature.
Creating a Site
- On your podcast dashboard, click the Site tab.
- If you have not created a site before, click the "Create one now" button to create a new site for your podcast.
- Fill out the form, optionally uploading a logo and/or cover art.
That's it! Pinecast will automatically create a new site for you.
Multiple designer themes are available to use with your site. To change the theme that you chose when creating your site, follow these steps:
- On your podcast dashboard, click the Site tab
- Click the "Site Options" button
- Click "Edit" in the upper right
- Choose a new theme from the Theme dropdown and click Save in the lower left
- All sites can provide iTunes and Stitcher Radio URLs for their podcast to show prominent buttons to allow users to subscribe.
- All sites can add Google Analytics tracking codes to their pages by adding their tracker ID on the Edit page of the site.