Our Pro plan allows notifications to be configured on a podcast-by-podcast basis. A notification has two parts: a trigger and a destination. The trigger is the event that causes the notification to be sent. The destination is where the notification is sent.
The following triggers can be configured for a podcast:
- Tip: The podcast receives a tip.
- Feedback: The podcast or one of its episodes receives a comment in the Feedback form.
- First Listen: An episode of the podcast receives its first listen.
- Listen Threshold: An episode's total listen count crosses a customizable threshold.
- Growth Milestone: The podcast has received enough listens to cross a growth milestone, as defined on the podcast dashboard.
The following destinations are allowed:
- Email: The notification will be sent as an email to the podcast owner.
- Slack: The notification will appear as a Slack message using a Slack hook URL.
- Webhook: The notification will be sent as a HTTP webhook to a customizable URL.