Pinecast collects information about your audience and their listening habits. The most basic feature that Pinecast provides is listen history. This feature is available to all users: simply click your podcast's name in the left-hand sidebar. Once you have accumulated listens, they will begin to be displayed under the Overview tab.
Hovering your cursor over a point on the graph will show exact numbers.
With our Demo plan, the following analytics are available:
- Listens: A count of unique downloads of your episodes.
- Subscribers: A count of the unique clients that download your feed in a day.
- Listens by Source: A breakdown of how your podcast was listened to. This shows direct listens, listens via the embeddable player, and listens via your feed.
If you are on a paid plan (or are on the Community plan), you will have access to additional stats.
- Listens by Episode: This view breaks down the total listen count by episode in a stacked area chart. For each point in the chart, the number of listens for each episode that was listened to is shown.
- Listens by Agent: This view shows the apps and services used to listen to your podcast.
- Listens by OS: This view shows the operating systems that your listeners are using.
Some features are only available to Pro plans and above.
- Subscriber Locations: This view shows the countries that your subscribers originate from.
- Listener Locations: This view shows the countries that your listeners originate from.
- Subscriber Locations by City: This view breaks down your subscriber locations by city on a country-by-country basis.
- Listener Locations by City: This view breaks down your listener locations by city on a country-by-country basis.
- Top Episodes: This view shows the most popular episodes listened to within the given timeframe.
- Top Cities: This view shows the cities that listen to your podcast's episodes most frequently on a country-by-country basis.