First, log in to your Namecheap account and click Manage for the domain name that you wish to point at Pinecast.
Choose the Advanced DNS tab:
If you want to use the root domain (e.g., mydomain.com), delete any A or CNAME records with the Host "@". If you want to use a subdomain (e.g., podcast.mydomain.com), delete any A or CNAME records with the Host "podcast", or whatever you wish the subdomain to be.
Create a new record:
- Record Type: CNAME Record
- Host: For root domains, enter "@". For subdomains, use the subdomain.
- Target: cname.service.pinecast.com
- TTL: Automatic
Make sure to click the green checkmark to save.
On Pinecast, visit your podcast dashboard.
- If you have not already set up a site, visit the Site tab and create a site.
- Visit the Settings > Site tab.
- Scroll down to Custom Domain Name, and fill it out with your newly configured domain name.
- Click Update Site at the bottom of the page.