First, log in to your GoDaddy account. Find your domain name and choose Manage DNS.
If you want to use the root domain (e.g., mypodcast.com), delete any A or CNAME records where the Name column contains "@". If you want to use a subdomain (e.g., podcast.mypodcast.com), delete any A or CNAME records where the Name column contains the subdomain. To delete a record, click the pencil icon, then the trash can.
Click Add at the bottom of the list. For Type, choose CNAME.
- Host: The domain that you wish to use.
- Points to: cname.service.pinecast.com
- TTL: 1 Hour
Click Save when you're done.
On Pinecast, visit your podcast dashboard.
- If you have not already set up a site, visit the Site tab and create a site.
- Visit the Settings > Site tab.
- Scroll down to Custom Domain Name, and fill it out with your newly configured domain name.
- Click Update Site at the bottom of the page.