To use a custom domain name with Cloudflare, first log in to your account and visit the domain that you wish to point at Pinecast.
Along the top, choose the DNS section:
In the DNS section, add a new record with the following settings:
- Record Type: CNAME
- Name: "." (or "foo.yourdomain.com" if you wish to use a subdomain)
- Domain Name: cname.service.pinecast.com
- TTL: Automatic TTL
You should also prefer to use proxying through Cloudflare, as this will improve site performance.
On Pinecast, visit your podcast dashboard.
- If you have not already set up a site, visit the Site tab and create a site.
- Visit the Settings > Site tab.
- Scroll down to Custom Domain Name, and fill it out with your newly configured domain name.
- Click Update Site at the bottom of the page.